Good Afternoon All,
Here’s a quick update on our continuing services to you.
- BMC has for some weeks been planning and working in alignment with the Ministry of Health’s Influenza Pandemic Plan.
- We have phone and data systems and practiced capability to deliver our outcomes remotely and securely in an ‘at home’ lockdown situation. This capability is active now.
- We are in a position to continue to deliver our outputs with confidence for an extended period of time.
- We understand that some organisations will choose to continue with projects and planning of works. If you choose to do these things, you will have an increased interest in the ability of those you choose to work with to weather the forecast economic storm. BMC can.
- If you are an essential service provider or supporter and you require professional engineering services, input or advice anywhere in the South Island, we are here and ready to assist (bmconsult.co.nz).
We stand on our values even more so in the tough times ahead, and our commitment to these remains:
- We Help People (staff & communities)
- We Deliver High-Standard Engineering (to your required specification and agreed timeline)
- We are Collaborative (we will work with you to get the job done, regardless of the current circumstances)
If you would like to talk through any decisions you are making that we might be able to help with give us a call on your usual contact number/email or call me. We are here.
M: 027 440 1926, E: firstname.lastname@example.org